Our client is looking for a Receptionist to work within a multi-brand strategy. We are looking for a highly motivated and positive-minded individual to join the executive Team.
The Receptionist core responsibility is to dea with inquiries on the phone and face to face. Assisting with information regarding the company to the management team, general public, clients and other stakeholders.
• Man the front office and ensure all visitors are assisted promptly;
• Maintaining an up-to-date filing system in the office;
• Handling telephone calls and appointments, screening and directing calls;
• Maintain appointment diary either manually or electronically;
• Ensuring the security of office records, equipment, and documents;
• Receiving, sorting, registering, and distributing incoming mails for the assigned department for action;
• Co-ordinate meetings and organize catering; and
• Undertaking any other front office duties that may be assigned.
Candidates’ skills and experience:
Strong attention to detail.
Highly motivated to achieve goals and strive for excellence.
Organized and able to keep focus and structure to ensure deadlines are met.
Experience working in a medical related environment will be an added advantage.
Excellent communication and teamworking skills.
Passion and drive to work in a small but efficient and highly successful team.
How to Apply:
Men are encouraged to apply