Our client is looking for a HR officer to work in the company Human Resource department. They are looking for a highly motivated and positive-minded individual to support the HR department.
The HR Officer core responsibility is to conduct job function observations of HR staff to ensure compliance is met and identifies any areas of improvement or training needs
• Prepare paperwork for HR policies and procedures.
• Coordinate HR projects, meetings and training seminars.
• Monitor staff time and attendance.
• Monitor and ensure a safe, healthy and professional work environment.
• Ensuring the security of staff records, and documents;
• Maintain staff personal files and ensure that all files have up to date information;
• Undertaking any other HR office duties that may be assigned.
Candidates’ skills and experience:
3 years relevant working experience is required
Highly motivated to achieve goals and strive for excellence.
Organized and able to keep focus and structure to ensure deadlines are met.
Excellent communication and teamworking skills.
Experience working in manufacturing/logistics will be an added advantage.
How to Apply: